Tuesday, January 26, 2010

මව්බිමෙන් විසිරුනු අපි


After surfing many blogs from and about Srilanka our beloved motherland,
I am trying to give it a shot of a different kind,
I am a migrated Srilankan,
some may call us cowards,
and we maybe for some - the lucky ones.
Whatever it is, little truth in both,
but in my opinion,
I have made use of my opportunity which came my way.
Getting used to a new country,society,new life styles.
Hard,very Hard.
The only good thing is the money.
Not because you live well,or earn well, but its that the two zeros you add up to your salary check and being happy to see you have earned this much more in Srilankan rupees.
That figure would have been only a dream if you did a similar job in SriLanka,
If I am to mention,
one exemption, get to the power side in Srilankan politics
(sky is the limit).

There are so many things that I miss,not enough space and time to write,
can get to them as time goes on..
I am sure there are thousands who want to contribute,
put it out, lets have a good forum.
At the end of the day, nothing like our friendly motherland Srilanka.

2 comments:

  1. what aney, aunty sriyani wont let you put a light on to see what your writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sriyani is totally railroaded by this yakayaka

    ReplyDelete